Dispute Resolution Services
Property construction, renovation and conservation projects are complex areas which take very little to knock them off course.
Lack of information, inadequate drawings, access problems, unforeseen circumstances, a change in weather, wrong materials, subcontractor problems can all create delays, put pressure on finances and lead to disputes.
At The Beaumont Consultancy we have the experience and expertise to help you find a resolution to your dispute – efficiently and cost-effectively.
Because the sooner hands are shaken the sooner your project can reach a successful conclusion.
Our experience means we are regularly called upon to support and advise clients and legal teams, and we have specialist expertise in the following areas:
• Building and Construction
• Property Management
• Structures and Structural Engineering
• Engineering Testing, Failure and Disputes
• Rail Transport – Locomotives, rolling stock, rail track and signalling disputes.
Types of disputes covered within these areas include:
• Professional negligence
• Contractual disputes
• Contractor’s and/or Sub-contractor’s disputes
• Improper contract administration
• Cost disputes
• Professional Fees claims
• Programme and time disputes
• Professional Indemnity claims.
Below are just some of the ways in which we can help you with resolving these issues.
For our Dispute Resolution Profile please Contact Us in confidence.
- Risk Analysis
- Opinion of Dispute
- Advice on Interpretation of Contract
- Preparation of Evidence/Claim
- Witness Statements Preparation
- Delay Analysis
- Evaluation of Dispute (Quantum)
- Expert Witness Reports
- Forensic Analysis
- Support Services for Adjudication, Arbitration and Litigation